Is today really my last day as 22-years-old? How? I feel like I just turned 21 and now I have to face 23?! What is this madness?
Each year, I always like to spend my birthdays reflecting on the past year of my life. Sure, this is what most people use the new year for, but I’ve always felt birthdays are a much more personal way to recap where you’ve been and focus on where you’re going. And so, what better way to recap my year than to share 22 awesome things that happened to me this year.
1. Luke Bryan. Enough said.
2. I won Outstanding Public Relations Senior.
3. I graduated from college… say what?
4. I moved to Ann Arbor, MI to move-in with my boyfriend of five (almost six) years.
5. I celebrated the fourth of July by riding my first horse!
6. Became a wish granter and met my first wish kid Lauren. Meeting Lauren was by far the best thing that happened to me this year.
7. I supported 900 cyclists as they pedaled 300 miles across the state of Michigan all for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
8. Stood on the finish line of the Michigan International Speedway.
9. I donated my hair!
10 .I got my first full-time post grad job at the University of Michigan Health System!
11. I visited Sand Bear Dunes and met Lake Michigan.
12. I started dancing.
13. Helped put on my first event for work.
14. I learned how to cook!
15. Got to wear an Olympic Medal. No big deal.
16. Bought a car with Jaron!
17. Got my first live Christmas tree
18. Hung out at the Winter Classic.
19. Watched Michigan get blasted by record snow fall. (it’s awesome now that it’s over)
20. Made it to a new city. I love you, Chicago!
21. Helped my brother turn 21.
22. And I got one of the best surprises EVER!
Another full of amazing blessings. I can’t wait to see what 23 brings. XO